Our rapidly-changing world needs people who can learn and keep learning, adapt to change, and create new opportunities for themselves and others. Learning for a lifetime requires curiosity, initiative, and independence, as well as ability to reflect, transfer knowledge to new contexts, and integrate knowledge from more than one domain. We believe these are all skills that you acquired during your international experience and we hope that the Study Abroad Programs Office can help you continue to commit to learning for a lifetime.
- Professional Development Workshop for Returnee Students: a three-hour workshop that focuses on helping past study abroad participants market the many skills and competencies you developed while abroad.
- The Texas A&M Career Center workshops and events: The Career Center has several workshops and events that can prepare you to confidently enter the globalized market. The Career Center also assists with creating cover letters and resumes, and preparing for job interviews.
- The Education Abroad Ambassador internship program:
- 2020-2021 AY applications will open in the latter part of the Spring 2020 semester.
- To be eligible for this internship, you should have at least two semesters left after your international experience. Click here to learn more.