For safety concerns related to the global COVID-19 pandemic, Education Abroad will be conducting all business remotely until further notice. To reach an Education Abroad staff member you can call 979-845-0544 during normal business hours or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Education Abroad is offering virtual advising to students interested in participating in future programs. Schedule an appointment to meet with an advisor virtually here.
Monday – Friday: 8 am – 5 pm
Tel: (979) 845-0544 Fax: (979) 458-3623
Pavilion 1st floor
Texas A&M University, College Station, TX
Texas A&M University
College Station, TX 77843-3262
||In Case of Emergency
24/7 Emergency Line: +1 (979) 255-6103
Emergency Email: email@example.com
Texas A&M Police Department: +1 (979) 845-2345
||Program Specific Questions
Affiliate Provider programs – firstname.lastname@example.org
Incoming Exchange students – email@example.com
Independent Travelers – firstname.lastname@example.org
Outgoing Exchange programs – email@example.com
Passports – firstname.lastname@example.org
All other inquiries – email@example.com
Click here to see our current walk-in advising schedule.
Please fill out this questionnaire to request a presentation.
If you have any questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
||Campus Visit Requests
For campus visits, please note the following:
- If an affiliate provider, please utilize this link.
- If a non-affiliate provider, please utilize this link.
- Provide a minimum of 4 weeks advance notice whenever feasible.
- Recommended months for visits include:
- Fall term: October, November, or December
- Spring term: Mid-late February or March
- Summer term: June or July
- To verify upcoming university holidays, please visit see the TAMU Academic Calendar.
- For any questions, please contact email@example.com.