- Manage all marketing, public relations, social media, and event initiatives
- Public Relations committee chair
- Oversee the Education Abroad Ambassadors internship program
- Office technology and administrative initiatives
- Faculty-led program advising
Jordan joined Education Abroad in February 2016, after working with CISabroad, International Education Programs (IEP) at Friends University, and the University of Central Missouri International Center. He has volunteered, interned, studied, and vacationed in six different countries. He has also lived in nine U.S. states and fifteen cities, so he describes 'home' as more of a state-of-mind than a physical place.
Jordan's background also includes freelance graphic design, international admissions and recruiting, diversity and inclusive excellence programming, TRiO-Student Support Services, and residential life. He has earned a Master of Science degree in College Student Personnel Administration and a Bachelor of Arts degree in Sociology from the University of Central Missouri.