Education Abroad at Texas A&M is proud to promote and facilitate transformational, diverse, and inclusive international experiences for over 5,600 Aggies each academic year*—more than any other public university**! With offerings ranging from one week to one year in over 100 different countries around the world, we help Aggies from freshmen to doctoral candidates find study, intern, research, or volunteer programs to fit their academic and personal interests, career goals, and budget.
International experiences actively prepare students to be global citizens, immersing them in foreign languages and cultures to foster intercultural knowledge and competence. Participating in education abroad experiences while at Texas A&M gives students the opportunity to expand their intellectual and personal horizons, better navigate different environments, and build a more impressive resume.
Education Abroad is dedicated to supporting students before, during, and after their experiences abroad. Start exploring international opportunities now and TAKE THE AGGIE SPIRIT ANYWHERE!
Education Abroad promotes and facilitates student access to meaningful, diverse, and inclusive international experiences.
- We guide and support students before, during, and after their transformational credit and non-credit experiences abroad.
- We prepare students to be global citizens by fostering intercultural knowledge and competence.
- We develop and promote programming through collaboration with internal and external partners.
Education Abroad firmly believes that racism and discrimination in all forms are in stark contrast to our mission, and therefore, is committed to combating social injustices through the following actions:
- We will embrace diverse cultures, skills, and experiences of others;
- We will provide equitable access to diverse, meaningful international experiences;
- We will guide and support students before, during, and after their transformational credit and non-credit experiences abroad;
- We will prepare students to be global citizens by fostering respect, understanding, intercultural knowledge, and competence.
- We will develop and promote inclusive programming through collaboration with internal and external partners.
- We will cultivate a welcoming environment for all individuals, in which people feel empowered to inquire about our services regardless of their age, background, citizenship, disability, education, ethnicity, family status, gender, gender identity/expression, geographical location, language, military experience, political views, race, religion/spiritual belief, sex, sexual orientation, socioeconomic status, and work experience.
Branch Campus Support
Education Abroad not only serves the College Station campus, but also provides support for TAMU Galveston, TAMU at Qatar, TAMU School of Law, and TAMU Health Science Center.
CHECK OUT OUR BRANCH CAMPUS SUPPORT SERVICES
Third-party education abroad providers vetted by TAMU for individual program enrollment and customization services for faculty-directed programs.
International universities engaged with a student exchange agreement with TAMU.