Meet with an Advisor
By considering the following questions and reviewing the Choosing a Program
section before you meet with an advisor, you will be able to have an advising session more catered to your needs.
- Why do you want to go abroad?
- What do you want to get out of your international experience?
- Specific coursework, heritage seeker, internship, language skills, community engagement, etc.
- Where would you like to go?
- When would you like to go?
- What concerns or accommodation needs do you have?
Our office is open weekdays from 8 am – 5 pm. Student assistants can assist with general questions. You can also call our office at 979-845-0544 to schedule an appointment with an advisor or stop by to meet with an advisor during walk-in advising. Please find our current schedule below.
All advisors can provide general advising on all program types. Additionally, you can find their area's of focus below:
Affiliate Provider programs
- Drew: Absolute Internship, AIB, API, GVI, ISA/Veritas, Kukulcan, Sol Education Abroad, USAC
- Jessica: AIFS, BCA Study Abroad, CEA, CIEE, Global Experiences, SFS, SRAS, The Education Abroad Network
- Drew: University-wide exchanges in the Americas and Oceania
- Jessica: University-wide exchanges in Europe
- Xiaoshuang: University-wide exchanges in Asia
Field Trips & Other Groups
- Catie: Academic Field Trips
- Corinne: Academic Field Trips
- Drew: Student Groups
- Jessica: Intern Groups & Non-Academic Field Trips
- Jordan: Blinn Programs, Supervised Direct Enrollment Programs
- Drew: TAMU and non-credit experiences
- Jessica: Transfer credit experiences