Our office has updated our procedures in accordance with state and federal COVID-19 safety guidelines. Please see Texas A&M’s Covid-19 Safety Guidelines page.
- We have a remote screening process that minimizes the amount of time customers spend in our lobby.
- The building doors are open, please wait at our office door for staff to begin the appointment. If you arrive early, there is covered seating outside at the northwest end of the building.
- Face coverings strongly encouraged* for those not vaccinated.
- Customers or employees with COVID-19 symptoms will not be allowed in the building.
- A limited number of people will be allowed in the office at a time.
- Hand sanitizer will be available.
- We will wipe down counter spaces and pens between each visit. We recommend customers bring their own black pens.
- Plexiglass shields are installed at the counter to protect customers and employees.
- The lobby area provides enough space for social distancing.