How to Complete the Form
Please reference the Video Overview
to learn how to complete the form. This video is also embedded in the Education Abroad application. It may take 2-4 weeks to complete and route for signatures.
Office of Admissions (if applicable)
First, check if the institution issuing your program transcript is on the list of previously approved foreign institutions
Check with the sponsoring provider if it is not obvious what institution is issuing the program transcript.
- If the institution issuing the program transcript is on the list, Admissions signature is not needed.
- If the institution is NOT listed (or is a U.S. institution), Admissions approval must be obtained. Send the pre-filled pre-approval form to firstname.lastname@example.org to facilitate the approval on your behalf.
Foreign Language Approval (if seeking language credit)
- Spanish - also include an unofficial copy of your transcript
- All other Languages
Academic Advisor Approval
- First start with your academic advisor for your major.
- Depending on your major and the courses requested, you may need to also visit other departments for approval.
AOC/GOC Dean's Offices: Texas A&M – College Station
(Below is the list of AOC/GOC Deans as of April 2020; points of contact and delegates are subject to change):
- Bush School of Government & Public Service, contact:
- Ms. Hosea at email@example.com (International Affairs)
- Ms. Reeves at firstname.lastname@example.org (Public Service and Administration)
- College of Agriculture & Life Sciences, contact Ms. Vance at email@example.com
- College of Architecture, contact Dr. Holliday at firstname.lastname@example.org
- College of Education & Human Development, contact Dr. Irby at email@example.com and copy firstname.lastname@example.org
- College of Geosciences, contact Ms. Russell email@example.com and copy firstname.lastname@example.org
- College of Liberal Arts, contact Julia Jakab at email@example.com
- College of Science, contact Dr. Macri at firstname.lastname@example.org
- College of Veterinary Medicine & Biomedical Sciences, contact email@example.com
- College of Engineering, contact Leslie Donaway at Ldonaway@tamu.edu
- Transition Academic Programs, contact Dr. Graves at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mays Business School, contact Dr. Windle at email@example.com
- College of Medicine, contact specific advisor in Student Affairs Office
AOC/GOC Dean’s Office: Texas A&M – Galveston