How to Complete the Form
Please reference the video overview of the form embedded in the Education Abroad application to learn how to complete this item. When routing the form, which might take between two and four weeks to complete, follow the below order.
Key Course Approver Contacts
Office of Admissions (if needed)
First, check if the institution issuing your program transcript is on the list of previously approved foreign institutions.
- If the institution issuing the program transcript is on the list, the Admissions signature is not needed, and you can skip this step.
- If the institution is NOT listed (or is a U.S. institution), Admissions approval must be obtained. Send the pre-filled pre-approval form to email@example.com to facilitate the approval on your behalf.
Check with the sponsoring provider if it is not obvious what institution is issuing the program transcript.
Subject Matter Expert Evaluation (if needed)
Depending on your course selections, this approval is needed in the event of pursuing courses 1) for language credits, 2) to fulfill a core curriculum requirement, and/or 3) courses outside of your college.
For evaluation of courses for language credits
, points of contact follow:
For evaluation of core curriculum courses and courses outside your college
, consult your academic advisor to verify which departments to contact. The academic advisor for your major/minor will sign the form after
the subject matter expert evaluations are complete.
Academic Advisor Approval
- First start with your academic advisor for your major.
- Depending on your major and the courses requested, you may need to also visit other departments for approval.
AOC/GOC Dean's Offices: Texas A&M – College Station
(Below is the list of AOC/GOC Deans as of September 2022; points of contact and delegates are subject to change):
- Bush School of Government & Public Service, contact Andrew Armstrong at firstname.lastname@example.org
- College of Agriculture & Life Sciences, contact Dan Putnam at email@example.com
- College of Arts & Sciences, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- College of Engineering, contact Leslie Donaway at Ldonaway@tamu.edu
- Mays Business School, contact Dr. Katy Lane at email@example.com
- School of Architecture, contact Dr. Holliday at firstname.lastname@example.org and copy email@example.com
- School of Education & Human Development, contact Dr. Irby at firstname.lastname@example.org and copy email@example.com
- School of Medicine, contact specific advisor in Student Affairs Office
- School of Veterinary Medicine & Biomedical Sciences, contact Dr. Laura Weber at Iweber@tamu.edu
- Transition Academic Programs, contact Dr. Graves at firstname.lastname@example.org
AOC/GOC Dean’s Office: Texas A&M – Galveston