Incoming Exchange Students
Welcome to Texas A&M University!
Exchange students must be approved by the exchange program coordinator at the student’s home university. After the exchange program coordinator nominates students to participate in the exchange, we will email application instructions
to nominated students. Students should read the instructions and welcome email carefully. Failure to follow instructions can lead to significant application delays.
Additional resources and information for incoming exchange students:
- List of academic colleges and departments: click here.
- Academic calendar and final exam schedule: click here.
- University course catalog: click here.
- List of courses per academic term: click here.
- Immigration matters: click here.
- It is recommended that students do not finalize travel arrangements until their student visa has been issued by the US Embassy/Consulate.
- On-campus housing: click here.
- Meal plan information: click here.
- Resources for students living off campus: click here.
If students have any questions or require any additional information about their exchange program, contact the incoming exchange team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Important: Please note that Student Business Services of Texas A&M University does not accept Visa credit card for payment of university fees. Exchange students should apply for a Master Card, American Express, or other major credit card.