Ideal for students who want to go abroad with a group of fellow Aggies, with whom they can share hands-on experiences of doing activities they cannot do in a classroom in College Station. Although primarily offered during the summer 1 or 2 term, some programs take place during the fall and spring semesters or during the winter, spring, May or August break periods.
Faculty-led Programs offered by Term
Carefully review the program brochure for program details such as program dates, eligibility requirements, course offerings, cost, etc. Each program has its own contact(s) within Education Abroad, which is also specified on the program brochure.
Explore program options and thoroughly review the program brochure for program specific information before applying.
- Click Apply Now on the Application tab of the selected programs brochure.
- Complete all pre-decision application items
While you are working on your application
- Check the application overview at the top of your application to know if there are outstanding items.
- Make sure application items have been submitted, not just saved.
- Make sure to click the “Mark as Read” button at the bottom of acknowledgement items.
- To sign the Estimated Budget Statement application item, go back to the program brochure’s Cost & Funding page. At the bottom of the page, there is a link to the programs form in DocuSign.
After your application is complete
Your application will be reviewed by the education abroad advisor and/or faculty leader. Please keep in mind that the selection process can vary depending on the program. Some are reviewed on a first come first serve basis while others are reviewed in batches. Additionally, faculty may require students to meet with them as part of the review process. Students will be informed if this is the case for their specific program.
- If approved, students will be notified and asked to confirm their participation.
- Complete new pre-departure application items.
Only students confirmed on a program can register for the courses offered on the given program. Course registration must be open for the term the student is going abroad in order to register in the course.
Program courses are typically started and taken while abroad. Faculty will inform students if there is any pre-departure course work.